Inn and Spa at Loretto Says No to ‘One Size Fits All’ Romance
Guests can browse and select various components to customize their own high-desert romance package
- Choose your Romance in Santa Fe gives guests seven ways to customize their own romance package.
- Hotel concierge team offers local ideas to further enhance your Santa Fe romantic getaway.
SANTA FE, N.M. – Apr. 2, 2012 – There are millions of ways, from small to extravagant, to be romantic. While some people are the epitome of romance, there are those that need a little guidance. Boasting an upgraded reservations system that enables guests to customize packages, the Inn and Spa at Loretto introduces Choose your Romance in Santa Fe. With this new capability, guests can select from seven universally romantic options, such as champagne and chocolate strawberries, in-room rose bouquet display, or breakfast in bed, to build a personalized, romantic escape to the Land of Enchantment. Choose your Romance in Santa Fe is available now through Dec. 31 and package prices will vary based on options selected.
The word ‘romance’ is a subjective word that means different things to different people, yet most hotels insist on a ‘one size fits all’ romance package. Choose your Romance in Santa Fe defies the norm and gives guests the opportunity to be unique and in control of their travel experience and level of romance. “Recognized as one of America’s most romantic cities, Santa Fe lures travelers with its desert sunsets, cultural treasures, and peace and quiet,” said Dana Ortega, director of sales and marketing at the Inn and Spa at Loretto. “The Inn, with its award-winning services and amenities, brings this romantic ambiance indoors, while our dynamic packaging capability gives guests the ability to add their own personal touch.”
High-Desert Romance Your Way
Choose your Romance in Santa Fe offers seven options to customize a high-desert romantic getaway. Guests can pick one or more options and once final selections are complete, the reservations system will display the total price for their custom romance package.
These options include:
- Standard, suite or presidential accommodations
- One dozen red roses delivered in-room, prior to arrival
- Champagne bottle with chocolate covered strawberries
- Breakfast in bed for two
- Fireside dinner for two in Luminaria
- A 50- or 80-minute couple’s massage with tub soak
- Two passes to The Loretto Chapel
Added Touch of Romance
The concierge team at the Inn and Spa at Loretto offers these local favorites to further enhance your Santa Fe romantic getaway. With a little advanced planning and creativity, even the romantically-challenged will enjoy the perks of going the extra mile.
- Surprise your loved one with a romantic Santa Fe Helicopter Charters tour. Fly above Bataan Memorial Military Museum and Library, St. Francis Cathedral, The Loretto Chapel, and Canyon Road. For an extra touch, bring a bottle of champagne and make a sky-high toast.
- Take a romantic horseback ride tour through scenic hills. Broken Saddle Riding Company offers the best horseback riding available in Santa Fe, including spectacular 360° views of area mountain ranges. Stop for a romantic lunch or snack along the way.
- Enjoy a night sky tour with your special someone at Astronomy Adventures. Although New Mexico’s clear dark sky is perfect for star gazing, Astronomy Adventures take stargazing to new heights with educational sky tours that allow one to see the greater density of stars.
- Shop at Underpinnings, Fine Lingerie and peruse one of the largest selections of contemporary designer lingerie in the country. Maybe even pick up a piece or two!
- Take a romantic afternoon stroll down Canyon Road and stop at Canyon Road Contemporary Art. This gallery has served art collectors and enthusiasts for almost 30 years and is currently displaying Tanner Lawley’s ‘Cosmic Love’ series.
- The Loretto Chapel is the perfect setting for a romantic rendezvous. This chapel, with its 150-year-old stained glass windows, vaulted ceilings, and Italian gothic altar, is the perfect stop during a romantic Santa Fe getaway.
- ChocolateSmith’s offers a chocolaty and indulgent escape for two. Enjoy at your own risk!
- End your romantic day with a couples massage at The Spa at Loretto. Once you and your loved one cross the threshold, you’ll enter a peaceful enclave where drifting aromatherapy scents linger and the body and mind are soothed by a sense of well-being.
Nestled at the end of the Santa Fe Trail adjacent to The Loretto Chapel, the AAA Four Diamond Inn and Spa at Loretto features 129 guest rooms and five suites elegantly appointed in symbolic hues of burgundy, Navajo gold, black and white. Candle-flickering fireplaces provide ambient lighting while floor to ceiling windows frame breathtaking vistas of famed sunsets and a mountain etched skyline. The Spa at Loretto melts away the day’s tension while the Inn’s signature restaurant, Luminaria, satisfies the palate with locally-sourced, natural fare and eco-friendly wines.
To book a romantic getaway to the Inn and Spa at Loretto, please visit www.innatloretto.com or call 877-857-5685.
About the Inn and Spa at Loretto
The Inn and Spa at Loretto, an award-winning, AAA Four Diamond hotel, is ideally located in the heart of Santa Fe, steps from the Canyon Road galleries and just one block from historic Santa Fe Plaza's galleries, museums, restaurants and boutiques. Eloquently blending old-world charm with world-class splendor, the exquisite Inn and Spa at Loretto reflects the culture and sophistication of its historic Santa Fe location. The hotel features 134 guestrooms, a full-service spa, casual fine dining, three art galleries and a tranquil garden. Enjoy Luminaria Restaurant and Patio for three meals daily; The Living Room for happy hour, late night dining and live music and The Spa at Loretto for a holistic and complete indulgence experience.
About Destination Hotels & Resorts
Destination Hotels & Resorts is a privately held hospitality management company headquartered in Colorado. With more than 35 independent, luxury and upscale hotels, resorts and golf clubs, Destination is the third largest hospitality management company in the country. The company’s portfolio features more than 8,450 guest rooms, 15 golf courses and 16 full-service spas. Destination Hotels & Resorts properties are located in key metropolitan and resort markets including Washington, D.C., Seattle, Denver, San Diego, Santa Fe, Aspen, Austin, Phoenix, Portland, Palm Springs, Palos Verdes, Maui and Lake Tahoe. The company is a subsidiary of Los Angeles-based investment, development and management firm Lowe Enterprises. For a complete list of properties in the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection, please visit www.destinationhotels.com.