Below you’ll find a collection of links to scenic webcams streaming live footage from around New Mexico. This list includes Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Taos, and more!
We try to keep this resource as up to date as possible so feel free to drop us a tip if you find other live streams from around the state.
- Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Park Cam — Live Camera from Balloon Fiesta Park
- Albuquerque Downtown — Great sunsets and night views of Albuquerque
- Angel Fire Mountain Cam — Angel Fire Resort’s Mountain Cams. Hint: hit the “Control” button and you can move the camera to several different views
- Chama Train Cam — Cumbres & Toltec Narrow Gauge Train yard area
- Cloudcroft Cams — Two really nice live webcams of Cloudcroft
- Eagle Nest Cam — Live Camera from Eagle Nest Middle School
- Pajarito Mountain Ski Area — Cool cam setup! Hint: hit the “Control” button and you can move the came to several different views
- Los Alamos Town Cam — Live Camera from Los Alamos National Laboratory’s Bradbury Science Museum
- Red River Town Cam — The Webcam is overlooking the main drag in Red River. Really nice view of the town. The camera refreshes the image every 30 seconds
- Red River Ski Area Cam — The cam is overlooking the Ski Area in Red River. Really nice view. The camera refreshes the image every 30 seconds
- Ruidoso Town Cam — Ruidoso main drag cam
- Paa-Ko Ridge Golf Course Cam — The Webcam is pointed due west overlooking the #9 green. The camera refreshes the image every 15 minutes
- Santa Fe Plaza Cam — Live robotic Santa Fe Plaza cam provides 24 hour live images of the Santa Fe Cathedral, the Santa Fe Plaza, the Santa Fe Fine Arts Museum, Palace of the Governors portal, the tree-lined streets surrounding the Santa Fe Plaza, and the beautiful Santa Fe horizons
- Taos Valley Webcam — Taos Webcam in the hills above the Taos Valley looking out to Deer Mesa, Arroyo Hondo, and Tres Piedras
- Taos Ski Valley — Multiple views of Taos Ski Valley, New Mexico, from skitaos.org
- Taos Mountain Hi-Definition Web Cam (304 Paseo Del Pueblo Norte, Taos, NM) — This camera sends live hi-definition photographs of Pueblo Peak, also called, Taos Mountain, every 30 seconds. It captures pictures of sunrise, sunset and all of Taos Mountain’s beauty 24 hours a day
- The Taos Plaza Cam
Please bear in mind that webcams by their very nature are prone to going offline at certain times. We do our very best to ensure this list is accurate but you may find links from time to time that are not operational.